11 April 2012

My Kind of Partisanship

Yesterday, I wrote an email message to my conservative/Republican friends and relatives. It explained that although I've been writing this blog for a while, and wanted to share it with them, I had not done so because I figured that my political postings and their decidedly liberal slant would be more off-putting than the rest of the blog would be enjoyable.

And then I said, "But wait! There's a solution that I just figured out. I can simply label my political comments as "political" or "partisan," and conservative readers can simply skip those. Okay?"


I sent it out with the request that the recipient take a look at the blog and get back to me.


Today I received the following from a good friend. I should also mention that she and I have been having a discussion about the use of the term "bitch" in the context of the TV-show "GCB" (Good Christian Bitches).

----------------------

Dear Ty,

I would like to be writing my own blog, but have so little time…


Hopefully, I will get a chance to read your (partisan) leftist, (offensive) bullshit opinions very soon.


I will enjoy every word of the (partisan) commie blog.


Your favorite (partisan) red-neck, republican (offensive ) bitch.


hahahhahaha






.

1 comment:

SP said...

Ditto...succinctly stated! :-)