11 April 2012

More Twitter

What a weird and funny place Twitter is. Here's a sampling from April 11:


Andy Borowitz: I'm writing a Young Adult novel about a dystopian society in which all entertainment is aimed at 13-year-olds.


Arianna Huffington: Happy 6th birthday, Romneycare! sorry your father left you....


Juddy: I'd like to thank all the non-crazy people on here for... Hello? Anyone there? F* YOU


Dikinya Boote: If the sound of running water helps people to pee, does turning on Fox News help people that are constipated?


Denton: Morality: doing right regardless of what you are told. Religion: doing what you are told regardless of what is right.


BaconT: Life's all about figuring out what you're willing to sacrifice in the pursuit of happiness. For me, it's goats.


TheBadLemon: I hope I never lock myself out of my car while parked at a Planned Parenthood. It would be weird walking in there asking for a coat hanger.


Dddianapril: The worst things in life are also free.


Lisa Laughs: There was a time when my life was perfect. Drugs were free, always drunk, food and sleep were plentiful. Then I was born.


Moonface: One nation, undereducated, with lies and misinformation for all.


Yochristie: I bet you one unplanned pregnancy that you're secretly pro-choice.


Shari Vanderwerf: My weapons permit application asks if I've ever been diagnosed with a mental illness. I checked "no" because 16 is more than one.


.

No comments: