- If the money spent on negative campaign ads were spent on education instead we wouldn't be America.
- The one part of the war in Afghanistan that wasn't worth it was the entire thing.
- Mitt Romney's plan to win over conservatives: "Somehow, I've got to electrocute an innocent man."
- Some days I find the news so upsetting that I watch Fox instead.
- If you manufacture Twinkies in the fattest nation on the planet and somehow go bankrupt, you should be ashamed.
15 January 2012
Andy Borowitz Nails... various things
Andy Borowitz is a commedian. He writes a blog you can read here, and also has a Twitter feed from which I've extracted a few recent gems: