Congratulations to the following companies for having pulled their advertising from Rush Limbaugh's show in light of his ad hominem attacks on the young lady who testified before Congress (well, a panel of Democrats anyway; the Repubs wouldn't allow her to testify before the full committee):
- ProFlowers (FTD-type flower delivery)
- Quicken Loans
- Sleep Train (mattresses)
- Sleep Number (mattresses)
- Citrix Systems Inc. (software)
- Carbonite (online data backup service)
- LegalZoom (online legal document services)
However, two questions suggest themselves:
1. What were any companies that have a sense of social conscience, which these firms apparently, doing by advertising on the the vile hate monger's show in the first place?
2. Which other firms have elected to continue advertising on RL's show?